Monday, January 15, 2007

my friend's wedding day

Yesterday was a chaoz for me....not that chaoz... But... Oh... Well, actually everything I planned was ruined.... As usual, because I miscalculated the time, Dugh! So stupid!

So, yesterday I had 2 wedding invitations, both are my ex-teacher-mates in CLC. Neneg held her partu in the afternoon, and the other one, Eny, held hers in the evening. But in the morning, I supposed to attaned this movie premiere with my man. The movie was "Blood Diamond", starred by Leonardo Do Caprio as Danny Archer and Djimon Hounsou as Solomon Vandy.... and the story goes...

In the morning, I called my cousin whether she wanted me to drop her at my other cousin's place before me and my man went to EX. So around 8.25 am, we went... Fisrt, I picked up my man near his house, (I love you!..:P), then went to my other cousin's place to drop my cousin. Afterwards me and my man went to EX. Not forgetting I aslo broght my blouse which I thought that I would use that to attend Neneng's weeding day. We arrived at EX around 10am, and straight to the theater.... met some friends.... and around 10.15am the studio opened and 10.30, the movie started. Here was my mistakes. I thought the film would be finished around 12... damn, it was finished almost 12.30.... and not forgetting meeting some friends (again), and it made me think, I couldn't go to the weeding because it would be verrrryyy late.... so, I decided not to go... So sorry Neneng, I know I promised you to go, but really sorry.....

My Mom already reminded me to go home fast because yesterday was my bother's birthday.... "Hey bro, happy 20th birthday!". ... but guess what... mom, dad, and bro went out for lunc, just there of them! Oh.. poor me... hixhixhix.... Enuff of that! I met again with my cousins..... and bla bla bla bla.... we went home!

I miss my bed time so much so I decided yesterdat to sleep again while waiting for my mom to get back from curch before I go to my last party... I mean my friend's wedding.... GOSH! Guess again..... no... I did go there.... but sssooooo late... luckily everybody still there.... :)..... and I got some pictures too!!



this is eny and her beloved husband...



windy and the adorable Dhika.... he has anggi's face for sure



my ex-teachers-mate.... miss you guys... really looking forward to meet you guys again :)... love you all!



i really do miss you.... we used to have good times together.... remember Shaggy's concert?? :)...
I miss those times....



No comments: