Friday, May 29, 2009

Clueless.....(?)

I had fever last night... but I made it through.. Lol... well... now it's easy for me to get sick when I overworked... My friend told me to "talk" with my sickness, and "it" tells me to rest all day, then I should... So, I did go home a bit early last night, around 7 pm, back to my beloved room, and straight directly sleeping. Wrapped up tight in my blanket to get all the sweats out..... 

I woke up this morning a bit light and fresh, the last night sleep was helping me a lot, but yeah, I went to the office late...

I will not lie that I miss my boyfriend, he is on-leave for a week, so I'll be meeting him next week, I do hope we can talk when he already comes back to the office. Talking about things, catching up some stuffs, what has been happening in this week... etc etc etc...

When I got to the office this morning, suddenly I'm feeling in the mood for making photos of me! Yeay! A bit narcism! Ha3!!!!

I'm a bit clueless today, what should I do and everything, since there's a person who already resign and not updating me with the work which the person left them to me. *clueless*

Well, here comes the weekend! *smiling* 





3 comments:

sintingmaut said...

nice plan darling...
well-scheduled and vividly make sense...

hope u get best solution on all ur problems...

anyway, I like the way u styled urself in every pictures u provide... keliatan banget perkembangannya dari hari ke hari getting better and more beautifull...

miss u darl...

reallylife said...

keep the positive spirit inside your heart, and look for the best future

LGP said...

@sinmau: keq3x... thank you! :)

@reallylife: yes, i will! :)