Thursday, February 23, 2012

Another monolog of mine

Me: Why?
Heart & Mind: We didn't know what it was coming...
Me: WHY????
Heart & Mind: We're sorry...
Me: I HATE MY LIFE!!!!
Heart & Mind:..... no one's to blame
Me: He's no sun of mine!!!! He's just another asshole.... He's juts another man who hurt me...
Heart & Mind: .........
Me: Shit happens... Shit happened....
Heart & Mind: What do you want to do?
Me: I want to hate him, he doesn't deserve to be happy... not at all... I want him to feel miserable... To feel what I feel.... To cry until he doesn't have anymore tears....
Heart: Are you sure?
Mind: DO IT!
Me: AAARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heart: forgive him...
Me: NO! NEVER!!!! Whenever I forgive someone, it ended with I'm the one whose hurt! NEVER!
Mind: then don't forgive him...
Me: ............................ i wanna die......
Heart: Don't...
Mind: .................
Me: I don't know anymore whom to trust
Heart: God..
MInd: bullshit...
Me:.......... let me go, God, from this love... it kills me.... it kills me....
Heart & Mind:..........

......................................................

No comments: