Thursday, October 06, 2005

BAD DAY!!

Today was sooo sucks!!!! DAMN!!! I juz pure tottaly lost all my respects for that crazy ol' man!!! What man?? The stupid lecturer!!! Damn I hate him so much!! He didn't know manners at all!!! At least if he thought that I was wrong, don't talked aboout it in front of like almost ALL LECTURERS!!! DAMN!!! I HATE HIM A LOT!!!! DAMN YOU MR. H!

Before went home, I went to Gonz 1st to take the hyper-semiotic book, "HIPERSEMIOTIKA: Tafsir Cultural Studies Atas Matinya Makna" by Yasrar Amir Piliang. You guys must be wondering what is hyper-semiotic, right?? Well, it was taken from semiotic, it's sign language, theory of signs. And hyper-semiotic is a time when all those signs and the interpretation are totally dead. Cool isn't it?? Well, I'm trying to make a paper on it using the media, Waiting fo Godot by Samuel Beckett. Juz wish me luck guys....

Well, gotta type again now.... be back soon!!!

No comments: