Saturday, October 08, 2005

this morning

nothing changed... i'm still standing... and lost... This is really my 1st having myself single for 6 months.. I guess I'm afraid of getting hurt again.. Damn! That last relationship really gives my a big impact. But I know that I juz couldn't live like this. I need a person who really involves in my life personally. I'm tired faking out my smile and my words. And I just couldn't do anything about that. I want them to see that I'm taugh enough.. But I'm fragile, so fragile.

Once I thought I had enough of all these and I just jumped out from the 3rd floor of my faculty building, but then one sms saved me. Just 2 days ago, I really really thought of it. Call me crazy, but really crossed my mind I just got out from that stupid room and jumped.. But then still, my friends were there, and they just gonna stop me, that would make me lood so stupid... keqkeqkeq....

Anyway, those just the words I would like to say this morning.. Another faking day of my life..

No comments: