Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Right Timing...

Last nite....

To: 0856170****
Hey, sorry to say this, it's juz strange, I'm depressed... I'm tired, I'm alone, oh wao.. So weird... :(

....Sending Message.... Delivered...

1 min later..

1 message received from 0856170****

read...

'Ha? What happen to the butterflies?'

reply...

To: 0856170****
I don't know, that is so strange, it's juz suddenly I feel scared and depressed. Weird huh.. Perhaps at some point I need to slow down in everything in my life, but I'm scared, if I slow it down, I loose 'em all... This is so weird...

....Sending Message.... Delivered...

2 mins later..

1 message received from 0856170****

read...

'I'm @ depok, you want to meet somewhere?'

......thinking.....

reply...

To: 0856170****
That's too far, it's ok, nut u know what, funny thing is, I would love to get high now... This is stupid...

....Sending Message.... Delivered...

so very quickly...

1 message received from 0856170****

read...

'Ha? Like weed high? Where are you? And why do you run to stupid things when you're depressed?'

..... started smiling..... giggling....

reply...

To: 0856170****
I don't know, ha3!! I'm juz feeling like weeds high, I'm juz sayin', relax, I'm @ my crib... I cried, I luaghed, I was @ a blank point, everything on my bed. I didn't do anything stupid. I guess I'm juz tired pleasing ppl & depressed of loosing 'em all if I don't pleased them and I did bad @ work. I don't know if I could do this anymore. I'm cracking up. I think. Funny, huh...

....Sending Message.... Delivered...

few minutes later.....

1 message received from 0856170****

read...

'Well.. It's time for a little for yourself I guess...'

reply...

To: 0856170****
I think so... Thx man..

....Sending Message.... Delivered...

many minutes later...

1 message received from 0856170****

read..

'Welcome... Get a vacation!!'

reply...

To: 0856170****
Ha3!! Yeah, I think I shud...

....Sending Message.... Delivered...

and I slept directly.... and I miss that curly hair man.... yeah, those butterflies were there because of him... if he only knew.... :)




No comments: