Wednesday, December 07, 2005

about before today....

well well well.... finally I watched a movie with Peter. He was nice and everything was okay, but he's a little bit weird and unfocused. By the way, we watched Zathura in Setiabudi and it was a strange movie.... really wierd..... but funny though. I laughed a lot despite the unusual things happened there. The good thing was, he enjoyed the movue as well. Well, that's a start. Oh, and before we watched the movie, Peter played the games there. It was fun though watching him playing the games because it seemed that he really enjoyed the games. :) anyway, a quite fun day with him although we still didn't talk that much.... :)

how about tuesday?? not much actually happened, because it was a usual day. I rehearsed the drama and some scenec were deleted again because we just heard news that we only going to have one hour for the drama. Wasn't that sucks?!?!?! anyway..yesterday I was offered this great job but I have to make an essay which I did and sent. and i do really hope that I will get the job. Hehehehhee..... what else?? yesterday in the Rotary meeting, we had the Chillean Ambassador to present about Chille. nice countrym good food, and fantastic wines, that was Kalindi said. I think she really loves that country.
Anyway....gotta run!!! love you all!!!

No comments: