Wednesday, November 30, 2005

the future?? the dream??

lately i've been wondering....and wondering.... what kind of job later i will get after i graduated.... man, all those plans i've made suddenly just like.. -PUFF- gone into the air... and these days, my friends are getting married!!!! that scares me a lot man!!! since i think i'm going to get married... if i got the blessing..... well, it's an arrange married anyway, and i'm going to be Letitsia Nurbaya then... hahahahahaaa.... well, japanese do believe that an arrange marriage will last long rather than usual marriage. because they believe that parents know best for the children. do they? sometime i just want to be me.. i choose what i want to be with, but for today.. it's kinda difficult.... huhuhuhuuhuhu..

this morning i had a stupid dream... in my dream, there was a giant snake, like anaconda, and it became my pet!!!! eeeuuuwwwwwhhh..... and then i think it supposed to eat 7 people only, and i guess i'm the last one, but when it only had 6 people i woke up.... i wonder....really wonder... what's that supposed to mean.... well, i told that to my friend, and he said it has something to do with the soul mate.... and then i said.... waooo.. is it?? is it my marriage?? oohhh... i'm getting confused...

well, anyway, forget that stupid dream... i gotta go now.... my friend, michael, he's having his wedding reception today in mulia, so realllt gotta go..... still love you all!!!

No comments: