Tuesday, June 13, 2006

it happens (again)

Yap!!! Gue ngekost donk sekarang... I live on my own now... It's hard to belive though, but it's true!!! Gue ke kantor juga sekarang naik bis, dan guess what... I have a boy friend now!!! But it happens again, the same story like last year... Over and over again... but how? why? we are different in our basic.... and guess what, I fall in love with him... Though he's still a mystery man for me... So many things that I need to be sure that he really loves me...

It's been a week now, and everyday I met him... I shared my loneliness, happiness, and stories with him... In 1 week, I almost know everything about him.... and the way he expresses his feelings for me.... damn! I love him a lot! It's hard to belive that I have a boyfriend now... Why? Because really I didn't expect him to say "yes, I like you... bla bla bla...".. Really??? YAP!!! It happened a week ago in my car, when I asked him about "us".... what are we?? then BANG!!!! He just said that..... and really reallly really I couldn't belive it that I have a boy friend!!! He came to my office everyday... We went together.... He showed me his world which so new to me.... I learnt how to take a bus, and everything.... Though that sounded simple. but for me it was really an exciting things.... I'm exploring everything... New things and I'm doing it with him... I just don't know what to say or to do anymore to share my happines...

But still though... I need to prepare for the sad part.... Dugh!!!

Last but not least... I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!! I LOVE YOU TOKU!!!!

No comments: