Wednesday, September 27, 2006

in a moment

I tried many times to convince myself that I'm innocent, but as the relationship with him goes deeper, I feel so guilty. I feel uncomfort with all the things which happened around me these days. Especially about the woman that he used to love. She keeps text him about how she feels and still she loves him. Over and over she keeps saying sorry about all the things that she had done to him, but for him it's too late to start over again. And here I am, in the middle of both. I'm in love with the man, and the woman hates me.

The man came to me 3 months ago without saying a word about the relationship he had at that time. After 1 month passed by, I knew something just a little bit until finally I knew that I wasn't the only one. I ran from his love and fallen to another man that I don't love that much. After almost 1 month I didn't see him, finally we met. I cried... I cried a lot in front of him because I missed him a lot... I knew at that time that I love him more than I love my own boyfriend.

Yup, I'm in love with a guy that I really feel can complete mylife..... Not long after I met him, I decided to end my relationship with my boyfriend. Because I don't want to hurt him longer and also have a boyfriend like that really empty my pocket....

and the story still goes.... I have the man I love now.... with a really complicated situation........

No comments: