Monday, September 04, 2006

tired...

I'm tired... Just as simple as that... I'm tired fooling around and I'm tired pretending that I'm fine, but I'm not!

I'm sick of these lies that I've made!!! But I have to... I promised him, my boyfriend, to give another chance to have him prove that his love is true and sincere, and worth enough to have my love.
But the thing is, I don't love him anymore.. I'm in love, truely in love with somebody else, and it was my love long before I have a boyfriend.
Just because of my stupidness, once I ran away from the love that he offered me, because I was scared to get hurt again.
But then again, when I met him again, those feelings that I've been hiding from him, it came out loudly with tears...
DAMN! I'm still in love with him and I'm miss him so much! I miss his eyes, and the way he looked at me...
I miss the little things that we had before I ran away to another man... He knew that I'm dating a guy, but that didn't stop him at all from loving me...
Though he has a fiancee also, he still loves me... and I love him so much!

Now I'm just simply lost in my own messy world.... I need help....


No comments: