Sunday, May 16, 2010

Another Journey

28.. touched down!
Yeah, I just turned 28, and it felt... weird... ahak3!!! Not about in 2 years I'll be 30, but all the worries and bad things weren't there. :) I feel happy :)

What did I do, I enjoyed my day by having lunch and amost dinner at my gradmom's place in Cinere, with the uncles and aunties (minus the one in Surabaya and all.. I mean all cousins!)

What is it about 28? At least I dont have to worry I'll be joining the 27 clubs.. ahak3!! You know what I meant... Kurt Cobain, Janis Joplin, ppl who died at the age of 27.. but I want to be like Soekarno, who started something at the age of 27!! yeah!!! :P I did though, slowly but sure! :) I just need more booster and big faith in Him! His plans are the best for me.. :)

Funny isn't it, when people worried about marriage, I worried more about jobs.. work... and moreover about my own family. But a lady told me that, I don't have to worry about a thing, because all I need to do now, just be myself and grab all! Grab all the big chances that are being offered to me.. :) Not that I don't want to, but I need to pray for it first, I need to now whether this is really for me? :) Heavy huh... Keq3x.. I know I've changed.. a bit..by bit.. :P More religious, praying and stuff.... But yeah, I don't mind and I dont' care, because I do pray now everyday single time, pray that the joy I have inside stays there forever! :) Isn't it fun? :) I need to keep the positive vibe... yeah yeah yeah :)

what else? more mature? I hope so.. But I did get critized by someone.. he keeps saying that I'm too cool... you meant ignorant? I'm not that! I'm just trying to avoid bad things... Didn't mean that don't pay attnetion or care.. I do!! I do!! :) I'm just being... uhm... relax... ahak3!! The changes I'm doing now it's for my own good sake and of course for us.. So, let's put everything in Him! :) and I love you for sure.. :)

For the future? I do hope I'll be more... uhm... mature in everything.. of course another 15kgs down!!! or even 20!!! wwoooohoooo!!!!! Muay Thai!! Here I comeee!!!!

Ciaaooo bellaaa!!!!

No comments: