Thursday, May 20, 2010

Wanderer....part 1(?)

S0, yesterday finally I went to the doctor, to check on something, something which is very disturbing. I went to meet a friend whom is a also the doctor. Well, one of the reasons was also because I wanted to meet her children. I miss them a lot! Especially Mikiting! She's so adorable and active.

My friend, the doctor, gave me some prescription, she said also, in two week time if there was no more pain or whatsoever, it means, I don't need to undergo the knife... Let's pray! Keq3x....

Oh yeah, let's talk about conquering Jakarta. Who says Jakarta is a nice city? Keq3x... jakarta is a hard and cold city! You have to be strong or even stronger than your surrounding, especially about working in Jakarta. Many bad things happen in Jakarta like in big cities around the world regarding to have good position at work. You name it, from salary, environment, friends, and all you want to is becoming the part of the elites in Jakarta. People that have access to and for everything. Trust me, if you were a person who is crazy and craving for networking, you definitely have that kind of ambition deep down. Take a good look at yourself in front of the mirror and tell me that isn't true. :P because I was like that... Yes... I was like that... and it's hard.. The lifestyle is so expensive and at some point I feel bored and tired, and I'm not even working yet! Thank you God for showing me those kind of life earlier.... :P Yeah, turns out, I don't like it... Ahak3!!!!

But then become a part of a networking that finally you could maintain because you can is a different case. Because I was a part of a networking that if I could, I wanted to thank you all people in that circle, because I realized, because of them, I am what I now... The great x lady boss in that one of the top event organizers has taught me many things. Hard way.... and I meant it, like hard way she taught me... :) great things about her was, she always reminded me that you can cry anytime, but always alone, so when you faced your job, faced it with a sincere heart and courage! Started from zero level, no fee, until she called me herself, even when I was already working for some other great people, she just didn't care, at that time, she trusted me that much. Thank you very much my x lady boss... :) From you I've learnt great things.. Though sometimes I do miss working with you, and I think I've said that to you... Ha3!!!

This is going to be long... so... I should say, to be continue... ahak3!!! :P

No comments: