Monday, November 28, 2005

akhirnya.... finally..

really don't know what to write after some weeks didn't write anything.... secara gue juga lagi pusink2 gak penting gitu dehh.... let's re-call this week...shall we??

uhm... what did i do?? i went to campus, and i attended the classes, all 3 classes...and then i went to gonz to meet pak him, to help me with my thesis...and then i met sr. anne, and she said next thursday is the revision day of my thesis....wow man... and what else?? oh, i practiced and rehearsed for the campus' drama...tittled "The Dining Room"... well, the drama only uses 6 people; 3 actors and 3 actresses.... and 1 person get the least is 6 characters, and the most is 10..... curios about the play? come at 17 december in atma then, buy the ticket, and then you see me...hhehehehheheeee...

what else??? well, not much...at least i know that i probably will have an arrange marriage after D-day of my thesis... Lord help me please.... an arrange marriage?? yeah, with a guy whp basicly is secured with everything..... and 9 years older than me... what can i ask more?? i really don't know about that, i've met him twice...and everybody said...love can grow later.... well, i'm still hoping that Mr. W is reachable...he's the guy in my church, he is handsome and I like him... but I'm so afraid to talk to him, because we don't know each other....well, sort of like that..... because whenever he's around i just keep quite..... silly huh??!?!! that's me.... hehehe.....

uhm...uhm...uhm.....btw, i miss you all my dear friend, sorry i've been busy.... i'm not a very good friend lately, do i?? :) love you all!!!!

No comments: