Saturday, November 12, 2005

saturday morning .....till afternoon....

Suddenly everybody is matchmakers?!?!?! and one of my brother's x girl also becomes ms. macthmaker for me. she insists so much that i have to meet one of her relatives, and i did...

not to mention one of my aunts is also trying to get me hooked up with her friend's son, Peter...

slow down everybody... I still to get to know them really slowly...like slowwlleeyyy... hehehehee..

anyway today i was late fot teaching, and my students were good in the quiz.. i was so happy..

but the part that made me not really happy that there was no drama rehearsal....huhuuhuuh.. i just waisted my time went to campus then... huhuhuhuhuhu....

*yawning* i think i'm so sleepy..well, gotta sleep a little bit.. gotta a small reunion my old friends :) hehehehee......

No comments: