Monday, August 27, 2007

To him...

It's been a great year speding my days with you, ups and downs, through sadness and happiness...
There are 10 things/reasons i wanted to say to you why I'm so in love with you...
  1. you see me the way I am
  2. you accept the real me
  3. you make me laugh
  4. we can always celebrate anything anytime
  5. you always know when to hug me
  6. we can do crazy things together
  7. your inputs and critics come on the right time
  8. you stay with me when I have a veerryyy bbbaadddd mood and temper!!!
  9. You lovee meeeeee......
  10. I love you too..... a lot!! and many many many moorreeeee!!!!
Happy 1st year anniversary, love.... MUACH!!!!!

ps: what a nice way to celebrate our annivesary yah.... playing joker kaarrroooo!!!! Let's do monopolyy, lovveee!!!!!

1 comment:

Ira Lathief said...

Congrats yah for ur annyversary....gak kerasa kan udh setahun aje...

bentar lagi kyknya anak2 bakal nerima undangan nih dari lo berdua....hehe

i Pray all the best for u both!