Friday, April 16, 2010

Ngacak-ngacak!

Something juz bugged my poor mind these few days... ah.. why in English? Easier to say and write... LOL.. Well, here goes...

I feel.... uhm.... intimidated? I'm not sure that is the correct word... uhm... well, psychologically said perhaps... ha3!! ok ok, this is going to be hard... :P Well, in terms of the heart and relationship stuff, I don't like to be compared to..... other girl or basically the previous girlfriend... Perhaps the person didn't mean to do it, perhaps me juz being very sensitive.. Yup, that's juz me, being sensitive.. LOL..

It is fine with me if I have to changed my attitude to something which is better, to make the better me, but I juz kinda don't like if the person always said, 'my x was this... was that...'. It's kinda hurt, and somehow I got the signal that I should be like your x? Wtf? I'm not!

Well.. I don't know... These are juz my thoughts... Random thoughts... a very random one! :P

I tried to get used to of his way, but somehow I didn't get the same respond, you know, tried to adjust with my thoughts and ways, try to understand me, perhaps? So hard yah.... Lol....

Well, here I am, still standing at the crossroads, waiting.....

..........-_-!

No comments: