Monday, March 06, 2006

another about "me and him" conversation

eneg gak siy baca entry-an gue cinta mlulu isinya? sama siy, eneg juga, tapi semalem itu rada2 emang topiknya gue gitu di percakapan antara gue, spupu gue and temen pinoy gue.

They thought that I'm being so nice to Pet, so Pet takes advantage on me? Am I stupid or naive? I really don't know about that though. One thing for sure that I'm afraid that he'll get angry. Yeah, stupid reason....

G: H kinda cute though..
P, Tr, & A: WHATT???
Tr: wait wait, is there something wrong with your vision?
A: we have a free eyes check up tomorrow at school. Care to join?
G: Damn you guys, I'm serious...
P: ok...but why so sudded?
G: I don't know. I just realized it when I saw him brought his CPU with him and bang... Yeah, he's kinda cute..
Tr: OK titsi, I get your point...
A: But...why him?
G: what? Explain that to me about your question...
A: yeah... I mean.. so sudden.... why him? And he's young!
G: excuse me.. He's just 2 years older than me..
P: Pete is 8 years older that you..
G: yeah..and NOT MATURE!!!
Tr: what's this?
P: He cares about you, you know..
...(A went to the barber shop to have a massage and creambath)...
G: yeah right... like you know...
P: no, seriously... he does..
Tr: yeah, he does, in his own way... I guess.
G: Hahahahaaa... Yeah right..
P: no, really. I've asked him about that. And the way he answered it, he looks serious.
G: the time when you were talking with him at Wendy's?
P: yeah..
Tr:Titsi, you have to be more.... more... uhm... challenging to him
G: huh?
Tr: you know, don't allow him to intimidate you more. In a way that he realizes that he needs you....
G: Well, there's a time when I didn't call him at all.... I was busy at the office.... Then his friend asked him whether I called him or not, and do you know what he answered?
Tr: what?
G: he told his friend that I forgit him!! angrily!!
P: that's good..
G: what??
Tr: it indicates that he felt being ignored...
G: gosshhh!!!!!!

dang!!! the conversation went on and on untill 11pm...@ CITOS!!! and still... I don't know what to do with him....

No comments: