Tuesday, March 14, 2006

blank

indeed it's a blank day. Clueless of life. Seriously, don't really get it what's the meaning of.....LOVE and OBLIGATION!!!! SHIT!

Last night went to Pet's house after a single call from his precious mommy who wanted me so much to accompany her to go to the hospital to bering Pet there. She told me that he's getting wierd everyday, and surpringsingly, she asked me why?!?! Simply a straight answer, I don't know why....

After a long talk and dicussion, finally we agreed that we are going to hospital this wednesday noon, and I should be arriving at his place around 3.30. Should I? I'm confused....

Can I just ask for someone to take me away for this mess?? Someone who loves me and wants to save me from anykind of mess that I'm doing now..... Really wish....


No comments: