Tuesday, July 31, 2007

not "goodbye", just "later, girl.."

Minggu lalu, gue ama pacar pergi ke farewell partynya Jeung A. It was held in a place called "P", and almost all crew of the lates film (3 days) were there. But the 2 most important people were coming so late to the party, the other producer told me that they just had a meeting in Bandung. Well, that won't stop them to come to party, better late than never.

Walaupun gue cuman mengenal Jeung A itu beberapa bulan aja, tapi gue sayang koq ama dia. Yah, kadang-kadang emang nyebelin sih dia, karena keliatan aja manjanya, but it was fun though assisting her *well, sometimes*. She will leave to start her college year in LA, hopefully will return in 2-3 years, yah kita-kita sih pengennya gak selama itu, but it was her life khan? He3x.....

After her, I will miss my other friend, Jeung Im, kami bekerja sama di kantor ini for several months, udah selesai promo dengan filmnya and another job already waiting for her. Sometimes I envy her, because several companies (which are reputable) are waiting for her joining to one of them. But that makes me proud also. From her I have learnt many things, and she tought me also everything. I will miss our lunch time together di warung Wahyu nih.... dan jalan jauh ke Monster Burger... Will miss you a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But this aint goodbye girls, I'm just going to say, "See you later, girls!"

ps: I finally watched 'Transformers'... so late, huh? He3x....

No comments: