Friday, September 28, 2007

What Goes Around.....

Some say, what goes around comes around while the other says differently....

I just realized that I'm in a quarter or not even close of my life, lol. Oh yes, I'm 25 this year and I enjoyed my life perfectly thought many thing still happened, and those things are the things that I hate the most. I won't say it loud, because I've learnt that I have to keep aware of my surrrounding. No one is actually really there for you except Him.

What has triggered me writing this post? Well, many thing, and why in English? I don't know, the words are easily popped-out when I'm writing in English. Pay attenttion readers, not because I want to show off or something like that, but for those who enjoyed English as much as I do, don't you feel is a lot easier to speak out your mind in English? Well, I do...

The first thing is a news which kinda shocked me. What is the news about? It's about someone's decision to leave the office and move on to a better place, or payment. Well, if it's go down to the payment matter who can argue for that? At this point, it makes me really think, should I go with the other offer or just stay here waiting under the 'big name'? It's 50:50 the chances I'm having right now and the time somehow doesn't allow me to have more time to think and think. Dang! What should I do know? This is the part when I just said 'oh well, we'll see that later'. Well, there aint much time to decide, gurl! Ooohh yyeeeaahhh!!!! and again this is the time when I said 'well, just leave it here then'. (equals to dead end)

Secondly, remember the 'C' guy? Well, I admitted that he was the best thing in my life, until the mother and the girl showed up. At that time, I was always blaming them because of them I had to suffer from the heart broken. Now? I just realized (again???), hey I'm a big girl now! I've proved to everyone I've survived, again with His help. Through C's eyes, I was very much enjoying my life and the wildness in me. He definitely brought out 'something' inside me and no, I didn't regret it at all. The times I had with him should be another experience in my life. The new beginning had begun with the one I love now, though I also admitted this time is also hard. Makes me don't want to married if it keeps going like this. Ha3x!


What is it about the 'C' guys and the girl? Well, they are married already! How supposed I reacted to this? Very natural and calm, and yes, I am. Many things, and yes, many many things had thought me, also not being so selfish about love (well, still a little bit now). Remember the quotes 'when you love somebody, his/her happiness is also your happiness' and also 'when you love someone, you know when is the time to let the person go'? I keep holding on to those quotes untill now, and you won't say it's true if you don't experience situations like that. I did, and I never regret it. It has made me to learn everything, opened my eyes to a whole new level of life and love.

This is a very long post, lol! Probably some of frineds still think that I will get hurt if I heard about the married stuffs, well guys, I'm not. About still love that 'C' guy? Yes, I still do, but just the same amount I have for my friends and Xs. Don't worry guys, I've moved on...

For 'C' and 'N', I'm sorry for what I've said in the past, I really wish you have a great journey together forever and have a great family. I love you guys. :)

Somehow, I'm relieved saying that....
Have great weekend guys!!! It's karaoke time!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

smoga saja dapet yg lebih baik, meski sering baik gaknya itu relatif, dan tidak kekal juga...

salam lebaran saja jeng, mohon maaf lahir batin ya... ayo posting lagi...!!!