Friday, September 26, 2008

Another Conversation

the conversation i had....

A: so, you're dating him now..
L: Yes...
A: how does it feel?
L: Wonderful! Happy! In love!
A: and?
L: what and?
A: another sad story again?
L: in silence
A: until when?
L: I don't know.....
A: don't you want to get married?
L: I just couldn't belive in marriage anymore... same religion... different religion... divorced...
A: you just can't expect that to happen to you....
L: don't you know, it always comes like when you're expecting it... just like love...
A: so, what's the point of having a boy friend?
L: I love him... i'm in love...
A: why? you've managed to stay single for a year...
L: I feel his kindness through his eyes, his soul.... not just about love, but about everything
it seems life itself appears through him... and yes, i'm in love with him, his soul, his thought
his love..... he has conquered me.... different from the others...
A: so, you love him truely...
L: without a doubt....I love him
A: and marriage...
L: Let's just wait... again... until that moment comes, let me just love him..

and the other me sleeps again.... until its time to awake....

2 comments:

nie said...

semua ada masanya... kalo memang dia jodohmu, Tuhan pasti bikin hatimu siap married :)

Anonymous said...

setuju ama nie :D