Monday, February 20, 2006

after 12...

I arrived at the office around 12... I was not feeling very good this morning, especially about my tummy, and both my arms are hurt because yesterday K' Lia's son, Marvin, wanted to be carried by me!! Although he's 2 1/2 years old, but he's heavy man!!! BUt, still cute... hahahahaahaa..

Hari Sabtu jalan2 ke PS ma Pet2 akhirnya nonton film Jim Carrey, Have Fun with Dick and Jane, I liked the film. It was funny!! We laughed all the time.... Hahahhaa.. afterwards went to Metro and saw watches... Unexpectedly, he bought me the watch... GUESS watch... He bought one for himself too... Then the rest of the day, we wore the wacthes... hahahaaa... and then went (again) to Ritz Carlton with Ali. It was fun though, but I guess he was jealous with Ali.... Baby, don't be, he's your best friend!!!

What else? Uhm... on Sunday again, I went out with him, with my cousin, Patra, and K' Lia's family, later on met Greg and Ali. Uhmm... couldn't ea anything, because I kept throwing out the food since Saturday. I guess the bullimic thingy comes back again.. Yeah.. will loose more weight!!! Hahahahaaa...

Well, gotta back to work now... Huhuhuhuhuh.... :)


No comments: