Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Last night.....


"Yo man, are you with Peter?"

"Who's this?"

"This is his beautiful gilrfriend....."

"Oh hey Anya, how are you?!?!"

"FUCK!"

"Hahahahaaa..... What's up?"

"Don't you ever teased me like that again! I hate you...."

"You know me.. Anyway, I'm at home..... I don't know where he's at... Why?"

"I called him and he didn't answer my fucking phone call... Shit... That dumbass.."

"Well, I don't know, he just called me 40 minutes ago"

"Shit...."

"Talked to you later, I'm talking to my friend on the other line"

"Ok Greg... Thx man.. bye"

=================================================

.................

"Are you sure that he's going to your place?"

"he supposed to, because he called me at 7, and he wanted to come over. I said, I'll be waiting for him..."

"Damn.. He did it again this time... he didn't answer my call"

"Well, you know him. A little bit woo woo"

"yeah...I supposed I have to bare with that one. I just afraid that he'll meet that biatch Anya"

"Hey don't worry, the last time I with him, he didn't answer her call.... not even returning the calls"

"yeah right, but he called her last sunday!! I guess because she was using other number, than she asked him to call him back.... shit man... I hate this situation"

"Well.... I really don't know where he's at..."

"Wanna go somewhere? Just you and me?"

"Shit, don't mess around with him, girl. I don't want to piss him off. You know already that he's jelaous now.... TO ME!!! TO HIS OWN BEST FRIEND!!"

"Hey don't yell... I noticed that. I guess because I talked to you a lot than to him...."

"Yeah...probs... You should go home now and sleep. Stop thinking about him. He's just like that.... You know...."

"Yeah, you're right. I should go home now. It;s kinda late though... And I'm still at the office...."

"You go home now, ok?. SMS me when you're home.... and try not call him before you leave, or you'll get another headache...."

"Thx Ali...bye.."

"Bye.."

============================

damn babe.....where were you at last night?

No comments: