Friday, February 17, 2006

surprisingly....


yap yap, still at the office, with plenty of surprise works!!! don't know what to say anymore, just have to do everything...and suddenly (again), I'm at my new level of the word "busy"!!! Yap, another task has been "scrolled" down to me..... I have to gather all the informations about company's films since the beginning!!! MAN, that's a lot!!! Hix, don't know really where to start. Because everything is a mess here.... what I need sometimes I just couldn't find it easily... Hix.... Can I get a raise? :P If someone from my company read this.... Can i get it?? *twinks twinks* hehehehheee....

just called Ali, and Peter's with him. The bad news was, Peter told Ali that I didn't call him at all!! MAN!!! I called him!! Although only once, but I did!! And he was at home... He said again to Ali that I'm too busy to call him.. What the ......?!?! Man, if you wanted to mess with me, just tell me, don't do it behind my back!!! Gosh!!! Well, Ali asked me to join them to Gelato. But I haven't finished my work!! You gotta wait!! I don't want to leave the office with the guilty feeling because I havent finished them.... Hix.. Please be patience, ok? :)

ugh....*tummy ache*.... headache again..... ugh.... hix....

No comments: