Saturday, February 25, 2006

saturday afternoon


uhm.. it's saturday now, and guess where I am? I'm at the office!!! Yeahh.. *should I be happy about this?* Well, since that dumbass left to Australia for this weekend, it means that I have today for myself, I can do whatever I wanna do!! Including hang out with my friends!!! Which I'm going to do later... Meeting my friends around 3pm and after that having dinner with my famil at PIM 1. Isn't today a nice day or what? I can go gome earlier, and tomorrow I'm going to spend one whole day with my friends too.... Hehehehe...

Just talked with Ali, and he said that I should be very petient with him, and don't act as his girlfriend, but just as friend. Man, I did that always!! I'm not a kind of girl who always telling him not to do this and that. I just need him to pick up the fucking phone and tell me the truth where is he and with whom. If he wanted to lie, that's fine.. Because I wouldn't know anyway. If i knew later, I'm just going to ask him why he did that, and as usual, he's just going to stay silence. DAMN BOY! Yap, I discussed a lot of things with Ali, including his behaviour to his girlfriend, and friends, especially his girlfriends.

What else I want to write about? Dunno... Just waiting for RR to bring his passport and then I'm off to Djarum's office. But I think, he will not come. It's ok though. Because I can spend my few hours in the office. :)

No comments: